We are looking for technical talents in Factory Automation to empower Siemens DI FA department. The job responsibilities contain but do not limit to provide motion technology support to customers, develop innovative concepts, execute technical workshops, and contribute to the improvement of Siemens products.
What are my responsibilities?
• Support customers in the utilization of FA products and TIA solution
• Contribute to internal and external standardization and digitalization projects
• Provide onsite support to customers along with sales specialist
• Manage knowledge about cutting edge technologies and trends in FA domain
• Execute technical workshops on knowledge sharing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Major in automation or related.
• Basic knowledge of PLC.
• Good presentation and English skills are preferred
• Teamwork spirit and strong motivation
• Willingness to travel
What else do I need to know (introduction about business)
With the brand SIMATIC, Siemens has one of the world’s leading automation product families, including SCADA, PLC, HMI, IOs any many more. Method to do the Safety certification and evaluation.
SIMATIC System Support delivers internal technical support regarding Factory Automation topics. A team of highly motivated technical consultants covers knowledge across the whole SIMATIC Portfolio.
We are responsible to bring the latest technologies of Factory Automation Business Unit to Siemens engineers. This we do by various knowledge transfer measures and by technical supporting projects of customers.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time