Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
- You will focus on the SW/FW design and implementation for PLC products.
- You will be a team player in a cross functional (product management, HW dev and manufacture) and cross continental (China, Germany, and USA) team.
- You will need to actively contribute to the whole Product Life Cycle Management process including phases of planning, developing, massive manufacture and maintenance.
- You will need to smartly convert your expertise in software engineering, Agile practice, DevOps solutions, and Product Security, into the customer values of Siemens products.
- You will need to consistently improve your outputs and ensure an on-time delivery with high quality even under the pressure of limited schedule and cost.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Master's / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science, by Aug. 2022.
- Solid knowledge in computer science, including programming language, operation systems, network, algorithms and data structure.
- Knowledge on industrial automation systems (e.g., motion control, PID control and expansion I/O modules) is a big plus.
- Good communication skill and a quick learner for new technologies.
- Fluent in English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time