Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are growing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an ambitious way.
Change the future with us
- Creating multiple Tableau dashboards to visualize the business analysis
- Understanding the requirement from the customers and create a design document to finalize the number of dashboards or graphs, graph type & algorithms and business logics required
- Connecting Tableau to SQL database and creating designed dashboards
- iterative work on Formatting, alignments and look n feel of dashboard
- Data quality testing by comparing output of dashboard with database. Functional testing by checking filters, navigation etc
- Publishing dashboards on server and giving access to users. Getting reviews from end users and modifying the dashboards accordingly
- Multiple project handling and co-ordination
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Strong knowledge and working experience with Visualization tool - Tableau Desktop
- Any Graduate, preferably (BE/BSc/BCom)
- Should 5-7 years of experience in data analysis and visualization
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Hands on Experience in development of live Interactive Tableau Dashboards.
- Experience in the following:
- Filters –Quick Filters, Data Source Filters and Context Filters.
- Calculated Fields with complex calculations (Level of Detail calculations)
- Parameters & Hierarchy
- Sets, groups and bins
- Joins, Unions & Data Blending
- Creating various charts including Bars, Stacked Bars, Doughnut Chart, Heatmaps etc with Axis Blending and Dual axis in Tableau.
- Ability to use the co-ordinates data to create Maps
- End-to-end experience in designing and deploying data visualizations using Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server.
- Must be a quick learner and should be able to think critically
- Good Communication skills (Verbal & Written)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time