Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide outstanding financial solutions. Do you want to play a meaningful role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for groundbreaking solutions that improve value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
Your Future role!
Working for Siemens Financial Services Information Technology (SFS IT), you will assume end-to-end responsibility for one or more of our business-critical finance IT applications. You will secure reliable operations and continuous enhancement while ensuring that regulatory and security requirements as well as agreed service levels are met. You will achieve this, working hand in hand with our interdisciplinary and international team of IT experts.
• Work in international, agile, self-organizing teams in which you will take end-to-end responsibilities for your innovative solutions.
• Become familiar with our sophisticated financing products and processes, like consumption based leasing and extended payment terms, as well as with our business-critical core applications.
• Ensure proactive maintenance and support aiming for the highest user satisfaction and no unplanned down time of business applications.
• Be familiar with system compliance, including system security, local regulations, audit requirements and other international standards.
• Keep your technical knowledge up to date with the help of continuous on- and off-the-job trainings.
• Be responsible for ensuring all documentation is available to audit standards.
• Application management for multiple financial consolidation systems or other accounting applications
• Perform Interface analyses
To make a difference, you should have:
• Experience with financial consolidation systems
• Programming experience in Python, MS-SQL (mandatory) and VB.Net (nice to have)
• Experience with MS Windows Server 2016 or higher
• 5+ years’ experience, preferably in a financial services company, in a technical and managerial support role with business process and system architecture
• Technology-related skills in financial applications, systems & platforms
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
• Analytical, information processing and decision-making competences
• ITIL knowledge
• Professional communication and presentation skills
• Fluent business English language skills (speaking and writing)
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 Digital minds with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of Siemens
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learing and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time