Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Data Privacy Analyst/Ambassador
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Data Privacy Analyst/Ambassador, you will be responsible for:
You will report enterprise perspective and critical topics to the LD Management Team
- You will oversee completion of the Healthineers Data Privacy (HDP) Register to ensure compliance of personal data processing across the legal entity
- You will establish and maintain compliant processes that govern the handling of protected information on behalf of our customers
- You will develop and maintain policies for data protection/privacy and ensure execution
- You will monitor, identify and implement corrective actions and preventive programs for risk areas in data protection
- You will support continued employee awareness training for data protection
- You will handle privacy incident management that includes investigation, remediation, and notification
- You will develop and report on metrics indicating effectiveness of Privacy Program
- You will work with Legal, Compliance, Quality, and other stakeholders to advance the data protection program
- You will collaborate with other data protection activities and groups in Healthcare to leverage the knowledge, resources, and best practices and to ensure alignment with Region and Global processes
- You will support the business with EU GDPR implementation tasks and aligning with global DP efforts
- You will support M&A due diligence projects related to Data Privacy and any resulting integration efforts for completed acquisitions/mergers
- You will partner with the DPAs for the LD Business Area and POC Business Line
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· You have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, health information management, computer science or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
· You have demonstrated ability to communicate technical topics to non-technical audience (and vice versa)
· You have demonstrated ability to collaborate across disciplines with influential competency
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.