If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
For our Environmental Protection, Health Management and Safety Department at Siemens Mobility we are looking for a multi-talented individual to support and develop global reporting and monitoring, both in terms of content and technology.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your role as EHS Consultant and Reporting Expert (f/m/d), you will be responsible for continuously improving the global incident and health management reporting and qualitatively expanding it to leading indicators.
- In doing so, you will also be maintaining the highest level of transparency and data quality in close cooperation with the international EHS community.
- You will advise operational management and senior management on innovative approaches for effective and transparent monitoring of environmental, health, and safety management.
- Furthermore, you will develop processes and tools in connection with SMO EHS programs and initiatives.
- You will prepare company-specific data analyses, evaluations, and reports at the request of the Management Team and Siemens Managing Board.
- Next to this, you will identify improvement potentials on EHS management based on EHS related data.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a completed master’s degree in computer science, statistics, engineering, or, in the case of other degrees, a high affinity for data analysis and handling software tools.
- You already gained long-term experience in project management, have experience in IT management, and are highly systematic and structured in your approach.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Tableau, etc., and confident familiarity with MS Office Apps (e.g., SharePoint, PowerApp) is what you bring to the table.
- And: you are also interested in ensuring and improving the health, safety, and well-being of employees, and you want to help shape change in the world of work.
- Fluent German and English are fundamental for this profile.
- We want you to want: Apply!
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Julia Krzystek
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time