Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Site Service Technician 2.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Site Service Technician, you will be responsible for:
- You will participate in complex equipment installations and provide technical support.
- You will perform preventative maintenance, calibrations, and diagnostics on automated equipment and system components.
- Being able to respond to emergency service calls during the day and off hours and weekends will be part of the position.
- The selected candidate will be able to test and verify components and be able to document outcomes in an organized manner as well as completing written service order and reports covering all aspects of each assignment and activity.
- You will participate in calibration of equipment used for inspection, measuring, and testing
- Being able to interface with customers to guide and determine the best course of action is a required responsibility.
- The position will also require you to work with other internal trades and outside vendors to manage and arrange for service and quick resolution of a problem.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Associate's degree in electronics or related field
- You have a positive attitude and help to create a team environment
- You have a basic understanding of Lean methodologies and Continuous Improvement
- You have strong PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You have experience calibrating and/or working on Medical Diagnostic Equipment and other calibrated devices.
- You are proficient in troubleshooting electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems
- You will be working with the latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- Strong customer service skills as well as written communication skills
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Associate's degree in electronics or related field preferred, although candidates with a combination of experience and education (HS or GED) will also be considered.
- 3-5 years of direct experience working on Medical diagnostic equipment. IDB equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of electronics, testing equipment, and calibrations in a laboratory type environment.
- Skills working with software, automation, and pneumatic systems.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where [rphibited (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.