As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as a Junior Accountant and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
To support our Finance & Accounting operation we are looking for a Junior Accountant to integrate our Center of Competence which has incorporate the activities of, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable/Cash Allocation Cash & Banks, ICC, Fixed Assets, General Ledger and Closing.
What role will you play?
- Accurate and timely accounting service, by processing transactions in line with the company regulations and guidelines;
- Record and monitor day-to-day accounting transactions in SAP, with accuracy and in a timely manner;
- Verification, posting and payment of invoices;
- Process Expense claims (posting & payment);
- Process vendor accounts / Goods Received / Vendor accounts reconciliation;
- Vendor dunning letters, written and verbal communication with supplier;
- Processing and clarification of manual transactions;
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to our business partners;
- Perform monthly activities;
- Closing activities;
- PCMB controls;
- Audit Controls elaboration;
- Other administrative topics;
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Minimum high school degree, University degree will be a plus;
- Experience in administrative and/or customer oriented tasks;
- Fluent knowledge in English;
- Solid knowledge on Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Strong customer focus, result & quality orientation and professional ethics;
- Availability to travel, if needed;
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure;
- Good communication skill;
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team;
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time