- Performs mainly pre-defined, technical tasks (for example, basic commissioning of products and systems, integration of components to a system, basic engineering, maintenance jobs) and work packages on-site and remotely.
- Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
- Coordinates and accomplishes defined service operations and/or resolves product issues for customers equipment.
- Provide technical advice and service such as installations, maintenance, service and repair services to meet customer requirements
- Adheres to defined processes and applicable regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 0-1 years of experience in PM/CM or overhaul maintenance.
- Strong team player and communication skills
- Good command of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time