Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Experienced IT Project Manager to manage internal organization Siemens client’s projects.
Establish and lead enterprise-wide cross-functional strategic initiatives. Responsible for project management leadership and the day-to-day management of one or more Information Technology projects within Siemens Project Management Organization. The project manager will lead a project in the area of Digital Asset Management, which is part of a larger program. The goal of the project is to identify a standard tool for the maintenance of digital product assets (pictures, manuals, 3D models, etc.), to negotiate contracts with vendors and to introduce the new solution in the IT landscape of the program.
As an IT Project Manager, you will:
- Coordinate multidiscipline and worldwide teams (internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects);
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Reporting status to management stakeholders on a regular, agreed upon basis.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Follow Siemens’s project management methodology and standard operating procedures
- Escalate project issues as appropriate.
To make a difference, you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- Between 4 to 8 years of proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts, procedures, practices and tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer management skills with advanced problem solving skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good understanding of IT technologies
- Very good knowledge of IT Architectures and topologies
- Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
- PMP / Agile certifications are a plus
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time