Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Building Robotics, Inc. is a Siemens-owned business founded in 2012, as Comfy | Enlighted. Our mission is connecting employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
About the Role
As an Enterprise CSM you will work to drive the most value and the best experience out of the Comfy application for the key enterprise accounts you are assigned to, and guide them through their pre-sales, implementation, and post-sale journey ensuring that the voice of customer is represented internally at all phases.
- Business Acumen
- Own relationships with our key enterprise accounts at a global level and spearhead customer onboarding, change management, adoption, retention, and additional value creation.
- Participate in all aspects of customer lifecycle to establish meaningful client relationships and build an in depth understanding of their specific use cases and goals.
- Leverage your excellent presentation skills and strategic thinking to lead Quarterly Business Reviews with key customer stakeholders that highlight successes, incremental progress toward goals, opportunities for improvement/increased adoption, discuss critical obstacles, and gather important customer feedback.
- Measure your success, by driving towards OKRs and reporting operational metrics for each of your responsibilities.
- Grow customer advocates that lead to case studies, references, and ultimately renewals and expansion.
- Identify untapped potential in your accounts leveraging your unique relationships and customer centric perspective to create leads for the sales team.
- Customer Advocacy
- Work closely and programmatically with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure that the voice of the customer is clearly and deeply considered in our product roadmap, and that the business impacts of customer requests are clearly articulated to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that the voice of the customer is heard during all critical milestones of the customer lifecycle and considered by Comfy pre-sales, delivery, and support teams.
- Create standardized documentation of unique customer use cases to ensure internal alignment on customer deployment, support, and future opportunities.
- Work with our clients to learn and understand their current workflows and seek out and nurture relationships with key stakeholders at different deployments.
- Track escalated technical and operational issues maintaining continuous communication with clients through resolution and rallying internal stakeholders when necessary to drive resolution.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, sales, and marketing to implement programs, best practices, and processes to improve deployment, expansion, and retention.
- Technical Aptitude
- Build your subject matter expertise around the Comfy application and Comfy‘s partner ecosystem in order to best advise customers and internal teams on how to acheive a customer’s unique success criteria.
- Effectively communicate technical customer asks and escalations to our product engineering and support teams.
- Ensure a smooth customer experience by understanding the full customer solution including how the application integrates with third party devices and systems via API integrations, and BACnet integrations.
- At least 5+ years of customer facing experience: Customer Success, Consulting, Sales, Solutions/Sales Engineering, or related field. Alternatively, 2+ years of similar related experience with an MBA.
- At least a four-year degree in higher education.
- You are obsessive about delivering a world class customer experience.
- You have experience working for companies that sell IoT, and/or SaaS products and/or experience working with products integrating with third-party data and IoT devices.
- You have experience working with enterprise customers on large scale rollouts with a proven track record of success.
- You have proven experience of engaging and influencing C Level executives.
- You have proven global program management and organizational skills.
- You excel at setting/managing expectations and goal setting with customers throughout the customer journey.
- You have knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools, SaaS, and software architecture.
- You can comfortably work with and provide feedback to technical and non-technical team members.
- You have outstanding written and oral communication skills – you will frequently be writing and presenting materials directly to our clients.
- You are an analytical and data driven decision maker with a strong ability to collaborate across teams.
- Passionate, entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% to meet with customers.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, Mixpanel, Gainsight/Totango/Planhat or other CS tooling.
- You have experience working in the Corporate Real Estate or CRE Tech / SaaS industries
- You have expertise in cloud services and infrastructure
- You have experience operating enterprise SaaS products
- You have a PMP certification or similar
- You have experience in basic networking and security concepts such as DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS and/or authentication methodologies.
- Experience with REST APIs or WebSockets and any of the following scripting languages or similar: Python, Dash, Go, etc.
Our Benefits Include
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience :)
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (costumes optional)
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse, Siemens
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy | Enlighted, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.