What are my responsibilities?
· Develop and implement mechanical concepts based on appropriate evaluations for Drive and NC products during product development process
· Work closely with the colleagues in the Hub CN and the worldwide cross-functions (especially the MCIP Program and the worldwide material teams) to reach all Hub CN targets
· Execute structural design and proof the feasibilities of chosen solutions and optimization
· Design and qualify mechanical components with a special focus on the qualification of 2nd source components, for example: plastic, metal, die-casting, membrane-film, connectors, …
· Responsible for the selection of electric-mechanic parts, for example: connector, switch, fan…
· Familiar with the manufacturing process of mechanical components, for example, the tooling, punching, machining, surface treatment etc.
· Familiar with the manufacturing processes and automated manufacturing of electric products
· Cooperate with manufacturing engineer for manufacturing demands like poka yoke, DFM (?) and DFT (?)
· Take part in product care activities, root cause analysis, action proposals and improvements
· Support customers (sales, product management), service, production, suppliers on technical issues
· >3 years’ mechanical design experience in electronic products development
· Familiar with 3D Design tools – NX
· Good at English and Chinese both in spoken and written.
· Good communication skill and teamwork spirit.
· Prefer to have CE, UL or other certification experience
· Prefer to have experience on simulation like Flotherm for electronic thermal simulation and NX for structural simulation
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time