Make difference with AI in industry
Big data and AI give Industry 4.0 a huge boost. Siemens Digital Industries Division establish a new agile & innovative team to incubate Industrial Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning products and solutions.
• Difference on use case: Industrial machine learning solutions can use data generated by factory to identify trends and patterns that can then be used to make manufacturing processes more efficient and improve their product quality. This is how plants are constantly adapting to new circumstances and undergoing optimization with no need for operator input.
• Difference on deployment: Industrial machine learning software with sufficiently intelligent analytical technology is already available, which runs not only on Cloud but also on Edge platform.And as the level of networking increases, machine learning software can learn to “read between the lines,” which can lead to the discovery of many complex connections in systems that aren’t yet or are no longer evident to the human eye.
Your role – challenging and future-oriented
• You will explore use case for AI at shop floor.
• You will co-create AI applications with customers to solve their challenges in manufacturing.
• You will drive forward innovation activities within Artificial Intelligence domain and transferring these innovations into our product management organization.
• Discover and develop analytical methods to support novel approaches of data and in-formation processing.
• Integrate existing market and/or machine learning / deep learning solutions into automation prod-ucts and components.
• Perform exploratory data analysis, identify patterns and correlations between data features, implement models and visualize and communicate key findings.
• Provide technical support for project and business development activities including proposal writing and customer development.
• Participate in knowledge sharing within the team and a community of experts.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• Ideally you will have successfully completed university education in the areas of computer sci-ence, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences.
• You have project / internship experience in developing and testing AI algorithms and applications.
• You have programming background (e.g. Python, C++) and familiarity with framework and toolkits and working knowledge of software development and deployment methods.
• You have good understanding of machine learning / deep learning and statistics.
• Experience administering, deploying, and provisioning Linux systems is a plus
• Experience with Docker is a plus
• You have exceptional interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills, and have experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• You are willing to work close to team on new topic and find innovative solutions.
• You are fluent in English.
Shanghai / Beijing / Nanjing / Chengdu