Your extra treasure of experience.
Our interns have ideas, make things happen, and get involved – from the very first day. Be part of a team made of talented people who are dedicated to tacking the most important challenges. What will the world look like in 20 years in terms of electrification, automation, and digitalization? Let’s find out together and transform the everyday! You might want to turn established thinking on its head in the search for solutions. When you join our team, we give you the freedom to do so. You will also have all the benefits of a company with an excellent international network. What are you waiting for? Shape your future with us.
What part will you play?
Join our Human Resources Talent and Leadership (HR TL) organization at Siemens to support our Global Talent Acquisition Ecosystem and Employer Branding efforts and embrace a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience along the employee life cycle at Siemens. Work in an extraordinary environment and grow while learning every day. As part of our HR TL TAE team, you will:
- Support our international talent acquisition team (with 20h/week) developing its ecosystem by strong positioning and thought leadership within relevant channels.
- Work closely with our TAE communications workstream supporting ongoing projects, activities and initiatives.
- Develop creative layouts and assets for internal and external audiences (social media).
- Research for the development of communication strategies and content.
- Assist in the conceptualization of business strategic presentations and developing concepts with strong impact and measurement requirements.
- Develop communication and positioning approaches and contents based on business requirements.
- Through our respective talent acquisition efforts (focusing also but not only on using multipliers & networking techniques, and employer branding initiatives) you will join an international and collaborative team and start working with exciting stakeholders and global community.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are currently studying in the fields on Business Management, Human Resources, Psychology, Communication Sciences, Marketing, Design.
- You have very good MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint.
- You feel comfortable in working in Project Management and Project Management Office structures.
- You preferably have experience in graphic design and image editing as well as in video production plus Adobe Analytics.
- You are able to develop content for digital communication platforms.
- You demonstrate strong communication skills and enjoy working in a dynamic international environment.
- You have a very good command of both written and spoken English and German.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time