Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
- · You would be an expert at our remote expert center and would take care of customer service requests related to control system and its related cyber security.
- · You would be responsible for all system administration requirements like installation, upgrades, and updates of SPPA T3000/PCS 7 systems for a project or a service account.
- · You would be responsible for System and Cyber inspections of the installed systems.
- · You would be responsible for implementation of Cyber solutions for OT environment at power plants and Oil & Gas assets
- · As part of your profile there would be requirement of travelling to many project sites during installation as well as service phase of I&C Systems.
- · You have great opportunity to work with global remote expert center and global teams for delivering the cyber solutions.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- · You’re a bachelor’s in engineering with 9 to 12 years of experience in system administration of I&C Systems for Power Plants or Oil & Gas Assets.
- · You’ve great knowledge of SPPA T3000 control system and ‘know-how’ on the system administration and troubleshooting would be an added advantage.
- · You’ve great knowledge of network implementation including switches, firewalls, router etc.
- · You’ve professional exposure in implementation of cyber solutions like NIDS, Application Whitelisting, Domain Controller, SIEM Solutions.
- · You’ve professional exposure to Cyber Assessment as per IEC 62443 shall be added advantage.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurugram . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time