Mission of Function:
• Mechanical design for the components improvement and/or localization.
• Responsible for Mechanical design for the special order / application. Maintain the 3D/2D model and drawing. Responsible for Mechanical ECRs.
• 2D drawing and 3D modeling maintain.
• Mechanical design for the components’ improvement, localization and 2nd source.
• Complete new orders design and X30s.
• Maintain specifications for mechanical parts of drive.
• Support Tech Quotation with system application solution.
• Mechanical related ECR management and release.
• Involvement in commodity team activities.
• Support other departments, e.g., Q, SP, Operation, CS, CE, Log, Commercial, for technical related issues if necessary.
• Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical Engineering or related majors.
• Experience of drawing 3D and 2D. Familiar with NX will be preferred.
• Mastered force construction and distinguishing.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to function in a team environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, networking, communication, presentation skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Quality awareness and basic quality tools application including data analysis and problem solving.
• Have lean awareness and know basic lean method: e.g., 7 wastes,5s, A3, Process Mapping.
• Quality awareness based on ISO 9001 requirement.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives (Shanghai) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time