For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
- As a Scrum Master, guiding and supporting multiple Scrum Teams in parallel
- Resolves team impediments. Works with Product Owners to help facilitate backlog prioritization, decomposition, release and sprint planning.
- Works with other organizational Scrum Masters to implement a community of practice to help improve Agile methodology across the team.
- Continually review the metrics for software teams and guide teams to high level of performance,
- Coaching teams to become more and more agile in their ability to deliver working software
- Ensuring adherence to policies, processes and agreements within related project
- Facilitating team collaboration and communication
- Quality assurance in project ; correctness and completeness of team deliverables according to product lifecycle management
- Ensuring continuous transparency of the team‘s iteration progress.
- Taking care of a timely and constructive cooperation between the team and product owners and other stakeholders.
- BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or a related areas
- Proven 2+ years practical Scrum Master experience in a software development environment that has been practicing an Agile framework.
- Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a plus.
- Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycles
- Experience using TFS is a plus
- Experience in software testing methodologies is a plus
- Excellent command of English is a must, German will be an asset
- No restriction for travelling abroad
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time