This is an outstanding opportunity to combine your agile leadership and technical skills while working with the latest technology.
Join a startup within Siemens and enjoy the power of a global industrial giant in a dynamic working environment using state-of-the-art technologies.The startup aims to revolutionize and become a global leader in the digital and additive manufacturing (industrial 3D printing) domain. Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual, entrepreneurial in spirit, with a genuine interest in technology and a proven track record in leading and developing teams to deliver cloud-based SaaS solutions.
You will be responsible a global team in Israel, India and US, and leading the software delivery process throughout its lifecycle - development, quality assurance and operations (DevOps/SysOps).
You will also be responsible to interact with internal and external stakeholders You will be required to demonstrate leadership and apply team development skills to drive the team’s productivity, proficiency and engagement.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, well organized, good at multi-tasking, passionate to share their knowledge and demonstrate servant leadership.
Following are the key roles and responsibilities:
· Hire, develop, and cultivate amazing people and teams.
· Define and execute the startup’s development strategy in line with its business goals; the strategy should address the full range of R&D activities, including development, innovation, quality, operation (DevOps/SysOps), security, compliance and governance.
· Oversee delivery of projects involving a variety of technologies and ensure solutions align with long-term objectives.
· Oversee definition and implementation of agile processes to continuously improve the team’s delivery.
· Lead collaborative decision-making across a broad network of stakeholders, partners, and peers to establish direction and generate customer value.
· Foster a culture of engineering excellence and continuous learning and drive team performance, engagement and sense of ownership.
· Mentor and direct the teams towards Lean/Agile best practices.
· Vast leadership experience with globally distributed development organizations.
· Deep knowledge and experience in Agile software development.
· Strong background in the following technical areas (2 are acceptable)
o Java-based Backend development.
o Web Application development.
o Cloud architecture.
o Data security in a cloud environment.
· Experience working with customers abroad
· Experience working in a big corporation and executing formal processes
· High communication skills in English - written & verbal
Are you a team player, fast learner, highly motivated, creative and responsible with excellent interpersonal skills? If so, we want to meet you!
Siemens Software offers a flexible home and office working blend. Our office is in Airport city.
We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time