Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Siemens Mobility Spain (Siemens Mobility SLU + Siemens Rail Automation) would like to get on board the Leader for Engineering Tests ToolsTest Automation Architect
Lead the development and delivery of Engineering Test Tools in Siemens Mobility Spain, as to ensure that technical solutions and processes to be applied within the projects are fit for the applicable regulations. Starting with system concept, design, implementation, and testing. As well as ensuring a proper collaboration and coordination with other Siemens Teams.
Tests Tools team is a key role within Siemens Mobility process as to ensure in one hand an efficient delivery of the project portfolio and in the other enhance quality and safety of the delivery provided delivering to customer as part of Siemens Mobility Solutions.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Drive a team of Developers for engineering tools, coach, train and lead.
- Analysis and planning of resources and tasks, considering economic efficiency and continuous monitoring of the results achieved.
- Responsibility as a superior contact person, both internally and externally, e.g. towards global customers and stakeholders. This involves clarification and coordination of complex interfaces to other specialist areas, organizational units and customers as required.
- As part of the System Assurance & Test Automation Area to support and be involved in all the strategic initiatives of the Center of Excellence when required
- Provided feedback to the solution owners on regard to the overall assurance strategies
- You network intensively with other Siemens units, which provide some of the services themselves, and coordinate the joint approach.
- Together with your team and the regional units, you support the bid phase of projects worldwide.
- Lead complete design & delivery cycle on the Automation/simulation project assign, acting as solution architect.
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering with railways specific specialization
- +5 years’ experience in Rail Signaling business.
- +5 years’ experience as development engineer.
- Used to work under CENELEC standards for RAMS EN50126, EN50129, EN50128, EN50159.
- Experience in Requirements Management, traceability and validation.
- Desirable hands on experience as tester or equivalent.
- Desirable experience in development of testing tools for signalling specific configurations or generic products
- Desirable proficiency level with C++/Python
- Desirable +2 years as development team leader
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without scarifying project KPIs;
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Fluent English
- Readiness for travel
- Self-confident, proactive.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.