Then come and join our global team as Interoperability Test Architect (f/m/d).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You analyze the interoperability test needs and activities of our product development teams
- You consult the product development teams on how they can improve their interoperability tests and how they can make optimal use of the services provided by the Interoperability Competence Center
- Further you refine and buildout the interoperability test content, methods and infrastructure at the Interoperability Competence Center
- You define new interoperability test services, based on the needs of the product development teams
- You implement new tests together with the interoperability tests specialists in the team
- You coach the colleagues in the team on new test methods and interoperability aspects
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- You have long-term experience designing interoperability tests and test infrastructure in the healthcare domain
- Ideally you have a certification as a Test Architect
- You have deep hands-on knowledge of the relevant interoperability standards, like DICOM, HL7 V2, HL7 FHIR, IHE etc.
- You have proficiency in test management tooling, test automation, and tools to support interoperability testing
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Further you convince with strong people skills, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with peers, managers, and stakeholders
- You are able to follow directions with minimal supervision, and judgment to know when to escalate and ask for guidance
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of German is helpful
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Diana Rank.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time