Generating and closing deals rock your world? We are looking for a Account Orchestrator full of energy, willing to learn and bring his/her expertise for selling our software portfolio to our Customers within the Industrial Applications!
At Siemens Digital Industry Software, our direct sales team is the engine that drives our growth in medium/large sized companies.
Have a look at how your role will look like:
· Responsible for generating revenue through a Defined Territory Plan using the entire PLM solution suite within an identified market and/or key vertical market.
· Establishes and maintains basic customer relationship primarily at the line management level for continuity and incremental sales.
· Provides interactional support at the senior management level.
· Manages pipeline to drive sales activity.
· As part of the software sales team, lead and execute industry focused, consultative and value selling engagements (typically medium, large to enterprise-size companies) through productive business relationships with customers and prospects.
· Use appropriate methods, lead the formation and execution of a cohesive customer sales strategy, to drive the sales cycle and close the deals.
· Contribute to the development and execution of financially quantified value propositions, business cases and solution visions specific to a customer or prospect.
· Build trusted advisor status by communicating knowledgeably with the customer around business challenges and the value of our PLM/MOM solutions to address such with appropriate Return on Investment justification.
· Understand industry trends, competitor landscapes and wider interfaces and influence such through the delivery of thought leadership.
· Speak with authority, articulating Siemens SISWs vision and point of view on solution adoption to deliver competitive advantage.
· Develop customer relationships through online face-to-face contact and site visits to facilitate future software sales. Works on projects/assignments of challenging scope.
· Act as an informal leader, organize and guide diverse teams within different functions, to achieve a success at given accounts.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher (computer science, engineering, business, marketing or sales) can be a plus
· 6 years of relevant work experience selling Software to Enterprise Companies
· Thorough understanding of enterprise systems value from PLM and/or ERP perspective
· Czech & English fluent, German would be an advantage
· Learning attitude - willing to learn new things and ability to adjust in a fast paced environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time