The position is a temporary role of 1 year. The responsibility of IT FIN Hub - European Controller is to support all controlling topics and activities for defined services and projects within the IT FIN Organization. The incumbent will support the IT global and regional in terms of controlling, contribute to the integrity of the financial books and provide analysis to the IT FIN Global Hub organization, as well as for the IT Finance management. The role will suit an enthusiastic individual seeking an opportunity within a large global organization.
• Coordinate reporting activities within the Regional organization
• Support the regional organization in the execution of the different financial processes
• Contribute to the execution and control of efficiency and other process improvement programs.
• Support the Budget & FC preparation, on country level
• Ensure all financial tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
• Analyze financial records and maintain the partnership with all relevant parties
• Contribute to the digitalization and automatization of the existing processes
• Produce ad-hoc financial information
What do I need to qualify for the role?
• Being able to negotiate in English (high level is mandatory)
• Finance Degree
• Some technical background in programming would be beneficial / interest in the new technologies
• Some Data Analytics Knowledge is needed / Tableau experience is welcome
• Advance SAP knowledge is required (specially FI/CO module)
• Experience in Accounting and Controlling (3-5 years).
• Flexibility around working hours at peak times.
• Passionate about changes and challenges
• Willingness about working in a multinational environment
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time