Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What are my responsibilities?
· You will develop & Execute test cases/scripts/scenarios on schedule (Functional, Systems Integration, and Regression Testing), and open defects as needed
· The Test Automation Engineer will be working to design and develop test automation solutions involving functional UI.
· Should be able to build new test frameworks and or extend existing frameworks. The framework should be designed in such a way that it increases and speeds up Test Automation coverage faster.
· Responsible for Prepare reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of their test scripts.
· Provide a simple & practical approach to complex product testing.
· Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent preferably in Electrical/Mechanical/ Mechatronics/Instrumentation
Experience: 2-4 years of experience.
· Experience in C# and Oops Concepts
· Must have hand on experience in Test automation framework development.
· Hands-on Test Automation experience with proven abilities to design, construct, customize and maintain hybrid Test automation frameworks.
· Knowledge of implementing various testing methodologies, test automation tools.
· Ability and proven experience in advising on test automation strategy, setting direction for long term automation plan, bringing in best practices.
· Understanding of overall Testing process and experience in Agile Methodology
- Soft skills
- Good communication skills
- Self reliant and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative
- Experience in functional evaluation of the product, software testing and scripting is a plus.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time