Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Production execution - shift loading management
- SOP updation /adaptions of MCP
- Lean implementation
- EHS implementation
- Plan vs Actual, productivity measurement -operators
- 5S for cells
- Station wise training for 3rd party employees / new JE's
- NCR reporting, line rejection handling
- Time loss capturing / reporting, Attendance
- HSA / HZ (GIS) - drawing compliance
- Manpower balancing as per skill matrix
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time