Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- · Prepare Plant Level Production Plan (Micro Level)- Weekly, Daily Production Planning
- · Order Confirmation, Manufacturing Kickoff
- · Perform work center planning- Decide work cell capacity planning based on the man hours (SMH) available at each workstation and decide the allocation of the assemblies to available production halls.
- · Create/update Production CRTD/REL/CNF/DLV on the Production order as per production plan and TECO it after green sticker.
- · Perform daily standing meetings with Manufacturing Team- Incoming Quality/Stores/Production House
- · Translate weekly plan into daily plan
- · Co-ordinating with production team for status update and resolutions on any Manufacturing/Quality Issues or Lost times
- · Co-ordinate with the stores team for status of the material kits issue
- · Order Confirmation is performed basis customer approval and upload of Sales Order
- · Kick off with production, OP , Engg , PM at start of project
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time