- Drives implementation of effective HR programs (e.g. recruiting, people development, compensation & benefits implementation, organizational development and change), in close cooperation with respective HR expert team.
- Advises unit management regarding general HR topics, processes and compliance issues.
- Discusses workforce strategies for assigned organizations.
- Guides coordination of HR Admin topics - in cooperation with HR operations and GBS H2R.
- Responsible for HR part in M&A projects in accordance with global standards and local regulations.
- Drives implementation of the global people strategy and derives appropriate actions for functional HR strategy and global or regional HR levers.
- Develops global and/or regional, diverse talent pipeline taking diversity aspects into consideration.
- Ensures quality and adherence to global standards for core HR processes.
Requirements / Experiences:
- Manufacturing or Factory related working experience with exposure to Labor Unions topics.
- Bachelor/Master Degree from Reputable Universities, majoring Law or related HR Management
- 7+ years experience as HR Business Partner or similar positions
- Fluent in English proficiencies
- Self driven and team player
Organization: Human Resources
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time