Building Robotics, Inc. is a Siemens-owned business founded in 2012, as Comfy | Enlighted. Our mission is connecting employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
About the Job
At Comfy | Enlighted, we sit at the interaction of technology, people and workspaces, making hybrid working possible for enterprise organizations. If you are someone that is passionate about technology, and interested in shaping the future of work, this role may be for you.
We are currently searching for a Marketing Manager to help drive growth in our brand, pipeline and sales revenue. The position, reporting to the Revenue Marketing Leader, will focus on supporting the GTM and Product Marketing efforts using a variety of content strategies and promotion tactics. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, collaborative, and data-driven individual to have a major impact in developing a prioritized technology vertical in Siemens’ portfolio.
- Support the development of global campaigns and content creation across multiple functions in marketing. Create formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Lead and manage content creation process for internal stakeholders - traffic requests, prioritize asset development, manage timelines, and set expectations of stakeholders.
- Manage and brief agency partners. Give guidance to develop best in class public facing communications including print, digital and video assets.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion.
- Create, maintain and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and GTM strategies.
- Manage Asset Library - Organize, keep track of sources, version control, etc.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, within the context of larger marketing programs, strategy and budgets.
- Digital marketing expertise, with demonstrated success creating and executing multichannel programs at scale.
- Experience managing content development, production and tracking. Proven skills for detailed project management of content production, working with multiple stakeholders and managing conflicting schedules.
- Passionate self-starter with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced startup-like environment.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and creative abilities to generate amazing content that will be leveraged across a variety of venues.
- Results-oriented and data-driven, with the experience working cross-functionally with creatives, product teams, sales and other marketing functions.
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience, Comfy : )
- Brand new, bright, airy office in sunny downtown Oakland steps away from BART
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (costumes optional) and lots of snacks
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.