Looking for Siemens ambassadors.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new ideas, talented storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the important things a reality!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
1. Support all BU sales team to fulfill targets;
2. Initiating business in alignment with sales, early involvement in planning phase of customer, providing support to target customers to increase our efficiency in sales activities and probability of an order placement (increased hit-rate);
3. Fast and flexible response to target customers for questions related to TIP portfolio;
4. Gaining, sharing and updating of project information;
5. Organization of regular project round tables, alignment with all relevant Siemens organizational units in regular project meetings;
6. Analyses of market trends, market requirements and competitors;
7. Support and Knowledge transfer on TIP portfolio and application / solution know-how with our target groups (Energy distribution concept / branch concepts, Budget definition, Network planning, dimensioning and calculation, Specifications).
8. Become nominated verticals' solution and application experts.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. min 3-5 years profound professional sales experience / network planning experience in project business;
2. Experience in conception, planning and dimensioning of electrial networks related to Low / Medium / High Voltage;
3. Experience in preparation of tender specifications;
4. Low / Medium / High Voltage knowledge;
5. Building Technology, Energy Automation knowledge;
6. Product and system knowledge;
7. Basic project management knowledge;
8. Ability to generate networks and customer relationships;
9. Willingness to perform under pressure and fulfill OI and hit-rate targets;
10. Siemens policy and culture knowledge;
11. Sales & Negotiation skills;
12. Presentation & Communication Skills;
13. MS Office Skills;
If you are interested, please just apply for the position. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time