Customers around the world trust in our products and our Application Engineers significantly contribute to that. You are the first on the scene to cross-examine any technical problem. You are an efficient adviser, phenomenal teammate, and make things possible. “Unsolvable” is a foreign term, and you don’t do “unfair.” Your focus on the customers’ needs makes you an invaluable partner. When you join our team, you will reach one hundred percent in your career.
As an integral part of the technical team, you will contribute to Siemens EDA success, by growing efficiency and customer satisfaction at Verification platform. This is an ambitious position that will assist in growing Siemens EDA's business in India.Your new role: results-oriented and futuristic leader
- You will be working collaboratively with customers as well as customer support and engineering teams to optimally deploy Siemens EDA products and services.
- You’ll fosters a climate conducive to help grow customer satisfaction with our tools by helping them successfully deploy new flows and methodologies.
- Optionally you’ll mentor and lead a team of application engineers, supervise and guide them on the accounts and engagements that they are working on.
- You’ll be working with customers with varying design styles and methodologies to craft the most effective technical solutions.
- You’ll provide key expert advice and contribute to technical campaigns in other regions.
- Identify and qualify potential new business opportunities and work the account teams to build an engagement plan.
- Work with Account Managers and the world-wide teams for forming strategies and driving Siemens EDA tools for customer projects to enable business success for the organization.
- You’ll become a trusted advisor to your customers.
- You’re a Graduate / Post Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) Electronics and Communication (E&C) / Electrical / Telecom Engineering / Computer Engineering with 2-6 years of meaningful experience in Functional Verification domain.
- You’ve proven understanding on VHDL/Verilog, System Verilog and UVM.
- You are proficient with Simulation/Verification using directed tests, constraint random testing, assertions and coverage driven verification methods.
- Strong working knowledge in EDA tools like ModelSim, Questa, VCS, NC-Sim, IUS, Verdi tools.
- You’ve in-depth knowledge of RTL & Gate Level Simulation (GLS) verification and debug.
- You’ve good experience in Low power verification techniques using UPF.
- Your protocol Knowledge and verification of one or more of AMBA, Ethernet, HDMI, USB, PCIe, DDRx, MIPI etc. would be an added benefit.
This role is based in Bangalore but will have moderate travel within India and abroad to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
The pace of innovation in electronics is constantly accelerating. To enable our customers to deliver life-changing innovations to the world faster and to become market leaders, we are committed to delivering the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. We, at Siemens EDA enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
To know more about us- https://youtu.be/qdlZJuZWjyQ
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds#li-mgrp
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Sales and Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time