Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
· As a Scrum Master, manage one or more Scrum Teams, ensuring timely delivery of features within budget and quality to achieve customer satisfaction.
Plan, execute and track projects ensuring adherence to timeline, quality, and features for assigned modules/projects, interfacing with stakeholders at various levels.
Use your skills to move the world forward
8+ years of experience. 2 years in Scrum master/Project management and delivery experience
• CSM or equivalent would be an added advantage
• Prior experience of Software development using C, C++, Embedded systems is an added advantage.
• Exposure on SAFe scaling framework is plus
• Knowledge of lean/agile project management practices
• Sound knowledge of software development life cycle and software engineering processes.
• Exposure to working with multi-site global teams.
• Knowledge of methods, tools and techniques for estimation, risk analysis, data interpretation, root cause analysis.
• Knowhow of quality management and application of quality principles and processes in projects, code and product quality management.
• Should be able to multi-task, managing multiple project activities and organizational responsibilities effectively.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal, moderation and negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills, team orientation and motivational/inspirational skills.
• Should be assertive, open, and proactive in collaborating across organizations.
• Should be people-oriented and demonstrate motivational / inspirational skills.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time