Senior Engineer (PLC / SCADA Systems)
Siemens Mobility Limited
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people in Hong Kong. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We are looking for the best talent to shape the technology of the future. Come build your career in one of the best companies in the world! Welcome to visit: https://www.mobility.siemens.com/hk/en.html
- Provide technical leadership for every aspect of programmable logic controller, supervisory control & data acquisition, main control system with supervising the team.
- Prepare lifecycle for different projects including planning, defining, designing, building, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Monitor design and T&C progress in which prepare and get approval from the customer to ensure that the project is completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Determine system specifications and analysing test stage performance prior to installation.
- Manage the configuration and programming of PLC systems.
- Responsible for cost control and quality control.
- Develop relations with existing and prospective internal and external customers to interpret all requirements.
- Supervise resource allocation to ensure meeting of business and staff members’ development goals.
- Keep up with trend of new digital technologies and business development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Control Systems Engineering, or similar.
- Master's Degree in a related field is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in control system development and team management.
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience in PLC, RTU, SCADA program and interface protocols.
- Knowledge of large-scale automation & instrumentation monitoring and control.
- Proficiency in PLC Systems Programming is a plus.
- Knowledge of Railway System, Communication System or IoT is a plus.
- Knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management and Agile is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with all stakeholders.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ability to keep up with industry standards, trends and innovation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants with more experience will be considered as Engineering Manager
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time