With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team Test Architect help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
The Test Architect provides the cardinal technical direction / innovation and is the final technical authority for testing (test design / strategy in a project / module, a technology or a process). He / she contribute to projects of major complexity and relevance in regards to validation and verification.
· Know-how to perform requirement management for a product independently.
· Know-how of effort estimation and planning.
· Testing knowledge (Manual, Automation, Functional, Non Functional, Performance, Load and stress).
· All methodologies related to different phases of the Software Test Life Cycle.
· Knowledge of broad range of test management tools, version control tools and automation tools
· Know-how in the market environment, domain and the system in which the software product is deployed. Advanced understanding of the interaction of the software product within the deployment environment.
· Know-how on Software Architecture & Design inclusive Unit Testing.
Use your skills to the world!
1. Providing Test Strategy across different testing levels, from module tests to system tests
2. Help setup test strategy for DevOps/ CICD for a complex product distributed across geographic locations
3. Create test documentations in projects including impact testing, test strategy decisions and reasoning.
4. Responsible for the overall Quality of deliverables across all parameters, both functional and non-functional including performance, security, usability, etc.
5. Pro-actively bring in continuous improvements to test efficiency & effectiveness, Technical risk mitigation, Test coverage, execution and automation.
6. Collaborate effectively on a continuous basis with all stakeholders involved in product development & release activity and other entities to ensure execution & deliverables per plan.
7. Coordinate test issues across projects, feasibility study and prototyping of new features and technologies in the area of testing/test tools.
8. Review and audit test documentations in critical and important projects including test specifications, test concepts, impact testing, test strategy decisions and reasoning
9. Responsible for design & development/enhancement of Test Automation framework and any in-house tools required.
10. Train, coach and guide employees in the test and product domain.
11. Establishes & institutionalizes preventive and corrective controls for software defects.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time