Mode of Employment: Limited; 15-20 hours/week
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Change the future with us.
Be a fully integrated part of our diverse and international team of Talent Intelligence Consultants.
- Bring in your data analytics knowledge in order to support our newly set up consulting team.
- You will frame and present the data insights via dashboards, PP presentations, Excel.
- You will analyze global data reports and draw conclusions where to set the next strategic focus.
- You will support strategic client request related to market and talent analytics.
- You can enjoy a dynamic, creative and fun work atmosphere.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are pursuing a Master´s degree with focus on IT, Data Science, Statistics, Human Resources, Business Administration or an equivalent field and you are available to us for approx. 20 hours per week.
- You are passionate about contributing to the future of Talent Acquisition.
- Experience in data analytics and data visualization software is desirable (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, R, Python).
- Ideally you already worked in a multinational company.
- You are proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- You demonstrate a structured and team-oriented work approach and confidence in working in a global environment.
- Very good written and oral English skills are required.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time