What are my responsibilities?
· Market analysis and judgment on purchasing strategies
· Align with MC different locations' material team and GCM for material strategy
· Drive and coordinate supplier’s selection, development and evaluation for overall improvement and compliance with Siemens requirement
· Find right suppliers and right parts on time with the involvement of other cross functions
· Generate ideas for 2nd source, localization, and productivity with MCIP China Hub colleagues and MC different locations' material team
· Driver part localization, 2nd source and productivity implementation together with MCIP China Hub colleagues and MC different locations' material team
· Work closely with the colleagues in the Hub CN and the worldwide cross-functions (especially the MCIP Program and the worldwide material teams) to reach all Hub CN targets
· Commercial terms negotiation to optimize Siemens benefits
· At least 3 years working experience in procurement function is required
· Familiar with supply chain knowhow and purchasing process
· Familiar with the manufacturing processes and automated manufacturing of mechanical parts
· Good at English and Chinese both in spoken and written.
· Good communication skill and teamwork spirit.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time