What are my responsibilities?
1. To work with the assigned BU/depts/ BFs as quality partner through knowing them well and being involved in their daily things, as well as leading, organizing, coordinating, pushing, supervising and reporting quality related works, as a result to support their daily works and management activities.
2. To drive the assigned BU/depts/ BFs to do CIP by means of customer satisfactory survey (external or internal), KPI monitoring, external and internal quality audit, complaints and conflicts handling, QMR, risk management, corrective and preventive actions, quality improvement projects and so on, so to make them running better or make the business more competitive.
3. To optimize QMS continuously within assigned scope according to the business and customer demand, requirements deriving from ISO9001 & Siemens and external benchmarks, in turn to urge QMS furthering and make it sure the effectiveness, efficiency and sustainable suitability and adequacy.
4. To push QMS implemented well with the aid of training, coach and check, in order to unify the documents and real practices.
5. To promote and build up high level quality culture within assigned scopes by developing the colleagues working in individual depts and BFs with quality assignments and organizing the related training, workshop, poster, brochure, lessons learned and experience sharing and so on, aiming for that every employee will take quality responsibility actively and would like to search improvement measures on their own initiative.
6. To perform specific quality works as the topic owner via continuous self-learning, execution, data collection and report, meanwhile holding training, workshop, lessons learned and experience sharing, regular monitoring and checking and so on, being with the purpose of developing oneself and related colleagues at the same time enhancing company's competence in this field.
7. Other jobs and tasks assigned by line managers, QM&EHS, DI T&OE
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. More than 6 years working experience in quality management function; with related certificates.
2. Worked for building, maintaining and optimizing quality management system (ISO9001);
3. Got familiar with quality tools, methods and ideas, such as PDCA, VSM, QC Seven Tools, Zero Defect, 8D, A3 and so on;
4. Organized improvement (or lean) actions or projects;
5. Be good at complaints handling, quality incidents disposal, customer satisfaction survey;
6. Designed and implemented quality activities, such as training, workshop and so on to promote quality;
7. Led quality audit and took the next follow-up.
What else do I need to know?
1. Know industrial automation business and product;
2. Be with strong skills and ability in communication, organizing, coordinating, network, training and project management;
3. Be able to communicate with foreigners in written and oral English;
4. Be with 3 year or more experience in foreign enterprises / organization;
5. Worked in electrical engineering and service company. (Preferred)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time