For our GBS China (Global Business Service) we are looking for a Junior Specialist at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
Accurate and timely execution of transactional services defined in the global product catalogue for internal customers in accordance with company regulations and guidelines.
• Internal & external invoice verification;
• Block and unblock invoice;
• Account clearing
• Vendor/Customer balance confirmation;
• Prepare payment list for internal & external customers;
• Cash & Bank processing & corresponding recon;
• KPI related report and Audit related report preparing
• Strictly follow the standard process (GAS)
• Daily invoice verification and follow up the open issues
• MTO payment/collection checking and related clearings
• MTO 收付款的检查和相关清账
• MTO reconciliation to ensure no difference between MTO accounts and Finavigate
• CITIC coordinator for tax invoice issue
• 与scan center 共同协调解决涉税发票的问题
• Tax invoice reconciliation to ensure no difference between EDI invoices and tax invoices
• Month end closing
• Customer communication & Clarification
• Participate in the RPA (Robotic process automation) project to optimize the current process
• Issue resolving within Team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor or comparable educational background in Accounting or related majors;
• Accounting-related working experience is preferred.
• ERP system skills preferred;
• China Invoice regulation and SOA requirements understanding are preferred;
• Microsoft office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.);
• 熟练操作Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
• Good communication skills and team spirit;
• Customer orientation and service attitude;
• Intermediate oral and written English skills;
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work
FSS provides support services to all Siemens Entities. The GBS portfolio consists of Accounting & Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, and specialized regional expertise-based services. FSS ensures the delivery of services at competitive and benchmarked price and service levels based on agreed performance/quality levels and cost reduction (savings) targets.
About Siemens in China:
Siemens AG, founded in 1847, is a global technology powerhouse active in more than 200 countries, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. The producers of energy-efficient and resource-saving technologies, Siemens has leading positions in efficient power generation and power transmission solutions, infrastructure solutions, automation, drive and software solutions, as well as medical imaging equipment and laboratory diagnostics. For more than 140 years since its entering into China in 1872, Siemens has pioneered cooperation with the country with its solutions, technologies and products, and has been known in the country for its quality and reliability, technological excellence and innovation. In Fiscal Year 2016 (October 1, 2015 – September 30, 2016), Siemens generated revenue of €6.44 billion in China, with around 31,000 employees. Siemens has become an integral part of the Chinese economy and society, and continues to partner with the country to address her pursuit of sustainable development.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time