Every day, our department works on individual use cases from the most varied functional areas within the Motion Control business unit to fill the big vision with long lasting examples. Our service is not only limited to solving problems, but also to anchor solutions in the process so that a payback is guaranteed. If you want to be part of this dynamic development, if you see new challenges not as a burden but as an incentive, then apply and become a Product and Solution Security Expert Secure Implementation at Siemens Motion Control.
The Product & Solution Security Expert for Secure Implementation is primarily involved in the implementation phase of products, systems and solution. Implementation may cover software coding, software hardware co-design, ASIC, electronic hardware or mechanical construction. During the implementation of software, the PSSE is responsible for defining secure coding guidelines and conducting code analysis to identify security vulnerabilities.
- Supports and consults the project leaders in implementing the required product & solution security (software and hardware).
- Supports project teams in conducting the corresponding security activities during the development process, project management process and / or services.
- Evaluation of components regarding product & solution security.
- Specification and maintenance of secure coding, secure design guidelines.
- Define secure manufacturing principles and support the development of secure manufacturing IT infrastructure.
- Planning and performing threat and risk analysis and definition of countermeasures in line with risk acceptance criteria of organization.
- Clearance of implementation and documentation of security critical components (e.g. cryptographic functions, hidden function, firewall settings).
- Perform code analysis to identify security vulnerabilities and check compliance with secure coding guidelines. This includes recommendation and creation of static code analysis tools.
- Collection of product & solution security related lessons learned and feed into in continuous improvement activities (e.g. update of guidelines, reporting to PSSOs, integration in awareness material).
- Participate in release of products or solutions from product & solution security standpoint (e.g. at certain milestones or quality gates).
- You should have
- Degree in Computer science or electrical engineering or IT security, certification program Certified Information Systems Security.
- Has at least 5 years of up-to-date practical experience with PSS-related implementation technologies.
- Minimum 3 years experience in one of the fields of professional experience.
- At least 2 years of up-to-date practical experience in working in a defined PLM process environment.
- At least 2 years of up-to-date practical experience in applying PSS-related architecting and design technologies. Knows the PSS-related architecture and design concepts and technologies.
- Has at least 2 years of up-to-date practical experience in architectural work.
- Professional (CISSP) and Certified Secure Software Life cycle Professional (CSSLP) is helpful.
We can offer you
- Signing bonus 50 000 CZK – after trial period
- Relocation package 50 000 CZK
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Systematical support of expertise development
- Open opportunities in expert and management career growth
- Individual budget for benefits of 32 000 CZK which you can use for services in the worlds of health, sport, recreation, education and culture
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Catering allowance
- Multisport card
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o., OZ Elektromotory Frenstat and OZ Elektromotory Mohelnice
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time