Are you an experienced Verification and Validation (V&V) Engineer and want to be a part of Siemens Mobility growing team?
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems.
If you're interested to work as V&V Engineer for one of our offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney offices, we'll offer you the support to make it happen! We provide flexible work location.
Change the future with us.
In this position, you will use your experience in the analysis and development of system and product requirements, system and product V&V, automatic testing, test case design and execution as applied to complex rail systems.
- V&V related reviews of project, system and product artefacts as needed
- Analyse and evaluate of all system V&V related customer requirements
- Develop V&V documentation including: Plans, Verification requirements (VRs), Test Case development, VCRMs, execution and reports
- Execute projects of the relevant work packages based on detailed cost and time planning
- Support engineering teams as well as integration, test, validation and approval work.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You bring 5+ years’ experience in V&V within the Rail transport industry using standards such as IEC61508, EN50126, EN50128 and EN50129.
- Your prior experience in V&V on complex systems projects for other industries such as Defence, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Industrial Control or Power systems for example will also be very well regarded.
- You hold a relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering, Science or Mathematics.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time