- Answer telephones, screen calls, and take messages from external or internal sources so that callers/visitors are dealt with promptly, courteously, and accurately.
- Transcribe, type, format and proof read a wide variety of materials accurately (for example correspondence, invoices, contracts, meeting minutes, reports, speeches, and presentations) using word processing, presentation, graphics and spreadsheet software.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings so that they run smoothly. This may include scheduling meeting times, making travel arrangements for attendees, and ensuring that various meeting amenities are available, for example, equipment, food, and drinks.
- Manage the appointments and schedules to make best us of time.
- Use office equipment such as photocopies, faxes, and printers.
- Perform other secretarial tasks according to established guidelines and procedures so that these activities care completed accurately and on time. These activities may include distributing incoming mail, preparing outgoing mail, filing, and entering data into spreadsheets or other databases etc.
- Assist VP with logistics support such as relocation, apartment liaison, schooling coordination, reimbursement etc.
- Other marketing or related projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time