Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Announcement & Organization Management Specialist (f/m/d) to take an active role in shaping the organizational structure at Siemens Healthineers and ensuring transparency around organizational changes.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As part of the Organization team, you will take responsibility for the global announcement process, which includes the creation, coordination and distribution of global communications, e.g. in the event of changes in key functions or adjustments to the organizational structure
- You are interested in technical innovations and enjoy continuously developing our corporate communications around organizational changes
- Working with all business units, you will coordinate communication and ensure a uniform process along with prompt communication
- You will manage special projects and support the implementation of changes to our superstructure as well as our operating model
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree preferably with a focus on communication or IT. Alternatively, you have a completed vocational training and further education in combination with several years of professional experience in this field
- We also welcome applicants with a completed Master's degree in the above-mentioned focus areas with initial professional experience
- You have already collaborated on implementation projects which involved introducing something new
- Your strengths include your strong IT affinity and your interest in digitalization trends
- Ideally you have gained initial professional experience in communication topics
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent language skills in both German and English
- Your outstanding communication skills enable you to reach people across different functions and countries and include them
- You have a careful way of working, with an eye for detail
- You focus on targets and results, work independently and have a talent for solving problems, multitasking and prioritizing topics
- Your flexibility stands out and you are able to deal with requests accurately at short notice despite time pressure and coordinate them quickly
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Streiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time