Portfolio Development is a key part of Siemens corporate go-to-market strategy and a new position is now available for the Portfolio Development Executive in Czech Republic.
We are looking for a new colleague in the area of CAD Software (NX, Solid Edge) to strengthen our portfolio development team within the Czech Republic. An energetic knowledgeable person who enjoys harvesting the market potential in industry digitalization. The Portfolio Development Executive is part of the sales team.
· Advocate and drive the development of the CAD Software portfolio through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of campaign and initiative centered strategies to leverage and maximize software opportunities.
· Build pipeline for CAD Software solution domains using sales plays, campaigns and other resources.
· Define campaign/initiative success, create the execution plan and follow through by driving campaign execution in collaboration with Sales and Channel teams.
· Identify and track relevant industry trends and produce growth forecasts
· Identify key opportunities, defining the industry and target accounts
· Establish clear market positions for the portfolio, understanding what problems we are solving, and the business value delivered to customers in order to build a compelling sales message
· Help Channel Management to target and enable partners to support incremental portfolio growth opportunities as appropriate
· Participation in market development, solution presentations, webinars, conferences and workshops.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time