The PreSales Account Development (PAD) Specialist will be part of Czech and Poland Presales organizations and will collaborate with account teams in both countries. PAD will support account teams in structuring the engagement, leveraging Siemens good practices (SVS, Challenger, Prescriptive Framework, Advantedge…) taking into account all aspects of a pursuit: customer relation, engagement staffing, realizable roadmap with end-to-end enterprise architecture, program setup, alignment with Product Development, etc.
The PreSales Account Development Specialist is part of the sales team who aids in the execution of industry orientated, prescriptive and value driven software sales engagements, through productive business relationships with customers and prospects.
They provide input into the formation of a cohesive customer sales strategy, develop executive briefs, communicate solution visions specific to the customer or prospect, and prepare financially qualified value propositions and business cases to support the sale of software.
PreSales Account Development Specialists should be viewed as trusted advisors by their customers and prospects. This status is built through business conversations around industry trends, business challenges, business needs, and by sharing experiences from other customers in the same industry.
They work with customers and prospects to develop a solution scope and (sometimes multi-year) roadmap, that is aligned with the business need identified and the sales strategy. They speak with authority, articulating Siemens point of view on solution adoption to deliver competitive advantage.
*This role can be based anywhere in Czech or Poland*
· Collecting customer needs and translate them into compelling value proposition and solution roadmaps
· Work with the PreSales technical team to deliver completing product demonstrations that show the value of the Siemens Digital Enterprise portfolio for this industry.
· Provide the technical and industry expertise required to support sales engagements at customers
· Developing skills and knowledge around our Xcelerator Portfolio of Software solutions
· Work closely with the Portfolio Development team to identify customer needs, barriers to success and aspirations to support the development of business cases
· Be able to deep dive into business operational metrics to support the case for value realization
· Provide mentorship to Account Managers around industry challenge
- Someone who understands the potential of leveraging software solutions at a business operations level, who can articulate that value in business terms. An individual that has held an active leadership role within a business transformation and or a continuous improvement function would be highly advantageous, including knowledge and experience with Lean Six Sigma.
- If you worked within any of these sectors and have a knowledge of some of the processes- Machinery, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, it would give you a head start.
- Knowledge of Siemens solutions or similar products such as PTC, Dassault Enovia, ArenaPLM, Epicor, Oracle, Infor, SAP PLM, or Apriso would also be advantageous, but not having this should not stop you from applying.
- You must be someone who is upbeat and proactive, a strong and confident presenter and communicator both internally and with our customers.
- Written and verbal proficiency in English, Czech. Proficiency in Polish will be an advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time