- Design, install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain cybersecurity solutions and their configurations.
- Implement and perform systems monitoring and health checks to ensure adequate operability of cybersecurity solutions.
- Develop and document systems administration standard operating procedures.
- Maintain baseline system security according to organizational policies.
- Analyse and improve the system security baseline.
- Provide ongoing optimization and problem-solving support for cybersecurity solutions.
- Web Application Firewalls (e.g. Imperva Incapsula, AWS WAF, Azure WAF)
- Antimalware solutions (e.g. MS Defender, TrendMicro, Kaspersky).
- CASB solutions (e.g. Netskope, MCAS).
- SIEM solutions (e.g. Sentinel, Splunk, ArcSight, QRadar).
- Security networking devices like reverse proxies, firewalls, IDS/IPS.
- Vulnerability detection and remediation technologies (e.g. Qualys, Tenable SecurityCenter).
- Automate and orchestrate deployments using Ansible, Terraform, Cloud formation, ARM templates.
- Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Gitlab-ci.
- Docker containers (Kubernetes).
- Basic skill for developing scripts and code (Python, bash).
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, industrial engineering or similar, preferably with a focus on information security.
- At least 3 years of experience on cyber security.
- Vendor CyberSecurity Solution Certifications would be of advantage. Other security certifications will be positively valued.
- You have proven experience implementing and operating secure architectures and security infrastructures.
- Knowledge of systems administration, network, and operating system hardening techniques.
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies.
- You have experience analysing and implementing security good practices based on well-known frameworks like:
- Well-architecture framework both for AWS and Azure.
- NIST, CIS, CSA Security control framework.
- You have experience in ITIL processes for systems operations.
- You enjoy engaging with different teams and facilitating technical discussions to find solutions.
- You have experience working on international and multicultural environments.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time