- Working on 7nm and 5nm designs with various customers for deployment of Siemens Synthesis tool.
- Expertise in solving customer's problems for critical designs to achieve desired performance, area and power targets.
- Responsible to develop flow and methodology for doing RTL Synthesis.
- Provide training and technical support to customers using Siemens tools
- Typically requires minimum of 2+ years of experience in synthesis, STA and Formal Verification with main stream tools.
- Hands on experience in RTL Design, synthesis, low-power logic insertion using UPF, timing closure and signoff of SoC or high speed cores like CPUs, GPUs.
- Hands-on experience with commercial synthesis tools like Synopsys-DC/FC, Cadence-Genus is a must.
- Tapeout experience of 2 or more projects is a must.
- Good understanding of timing models, DFT, libs, hierarchical budgeting flows.
- Ability to pickup new flows, learn on the job and influence QOR is a must.
- Hands-on to deliver solutions to critical design and execution issues related to synthesis.
- TCL, Perl or Python scripting is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; good presentation skills
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication (E&C) or Electrical or Telecom Engineering.
- ME/M.Tech in VLSI or Microelectronics is a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.