Who we are | Our Culture
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Siemens is looking for a seasoned and experienced Manager Marketing Communications to lead a team focused on bringing our smart buildings story to life. The position is not just about knowing how marketing and communications work -- yes, that's important – but it's also about lifting up our great story; highlighting our amazing portfolio of technologies; and collaborating with a team of creative, inspiring and motivated communicators.
If that sounds like you…read further!
- Lead a team of professional communicators (3-5) who support our suite of building solutions, products and services
- Play a key role as a leader on the bigger Smart Infrastructure Communications Team
- Act as the key liaison and partner to business unit leadership and business unit marketing
- Develop innovative and engaging 360-degree demand generation campaigns that result in awareness, understanding and leads, using tactics including but not limited to:
• White papers
• Lead forms
• Digital collateral
• Engaging AEM websites
• Social media campaigns (organic and paid)
• Traditional and social advertising campaigns
• Paid Search
• Sales tools
- Budget management and overall brand governance
- Partner with Marketing Managers to develop tradeshow strategy and execution (in conjunction with fairs and events team where possible)
- Measure activities
What you will need:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or comparable.
2. 7 plus years developing and executing an overarching Marketing Communications strategy that aligns with and supports business and marketing growth strategies managing high performing teams.
3. Monitor and report to management on campaign progress, lead generation and resulting closed business.
4. Orchestrate and monitor demand generation programs and connects the dots across a complex and matrixed organizations.
5. Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
6. Effective inter-personal communicator and presenter.
7. Strategic thinker with a focus on measurement and outcomes.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Eloqua marketing automation
- Cursory knowledge of Salesforce.com
- On24, GoToWebinar
- Adobe Analytics
Note: Candidates do not need to be familiar with the specific platforms but must have a general knowledge of how “like” communication platforms support our day-to-day operations.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.