The Business Excellence Responsible will on charge for continuously driving a culture of excellence in the factory also coaching and enabling waste removal activities using lean approaches and tools, guiding participants in continuous improvement projects to a sustainable conclusion.
The Business Excellence will be expected to go through several internal lean and SPS trainings and apply the classroom learnings to practical environments.
· University degree with academic achievement in field of mechanical, manufacturing, electrical, electronic, or industrial engineering. (Master’s degree is a plus).
· Medium -High written and verbal English language skills.
· Excellent communication skills for coordinating across teams.
· Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on process improvement.
· SAP Experience.
· Experience using version control and collaboration tools.
· Appetite for continuous learning and a willingness contribute to the team
· App developer Knowledge (web, ABAP, etc.) is a plus.
· Support lean initiatives, including assisting in planning, performing, and sustainment of Kaizen events.
· Improve production and administrative processes to maximize efficiency and reduce waste.
· Develop and implement process and methods improvements.
· Develop and maintain process documentation such as standard work and control plans.
· Participate in special projects supporting the business as required, potentially including artificial intelligence and machine learning robotics.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Must have the ability to understand and apply lean concepts, data analysis, and project management principles to drive process and project efficiency
· Establish project schedule, financial parameters, and technical requirements, managing project from initiation through transfer.
· Work as a change agent and drive lean activities.
· Applying and deploying SIEMENS Lean Enterprise Principles across the entire factory.
· Responsible for eliminating waste and creating value by reducing variation in the processes to achieve sustainable results throughout the factory and organization.
· Utilize Continuous Improvement (Kaizen) techniques, initiate process improvements, cycle time reductions, cost reductions and other activities aimed at reducing/eliminating non-value-added activities in the process.
· Create and validate processes/standards based on standard work.
· Conduct lean and SPS@PL training and accelerate the proliferation of Lean culture through out the factory by co-leading and co-facilitating Lean Deployment.
· Perform assessment of continuous Improvement Maturity Level of the factory regarding Operation/Supply chain/Office and drive initiatives to close gaps.
· Actively participate in the selection and executions of lean projects.
· For assigned special project/segment/customer priorities to formulate and propose strategy of Lean Transformation.
· Coach and facilitate Lean Transformation activities through Kaizen workshops and Small Group Activities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time