At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you will join a globally distributed team that’s driving the future of marketing. We believe in people-first marketing and people-first work! We are looking for an experienced product owner or product manager professional to define the future of our next generation marketing automation platform! Bringing your experience with product management, project management and marketing technology, you’ll immediately make an impact through a positive relationship with your peers, campaign execution specialists, and a large team of B2B marketing and development professionals.
You will be empowered to define the vision and strategy for Siemens Digital Industry Software’s marketing automation platform. Interfacing directly with our global teams in marketing operations, digital campaign execution and product marketing, you will transform business needs into prioritized development plans. As the primary source of requirements for the development team, you will work closely with program management, development leadership and architecture teams to deliver an outstanding product for our business.
- Together, we will define and build end-to-end visions of a complete marketing flow and requirements
- Create understanding of impacts to all involved teams and address any challenges or risks.
- Collaborate with global business partners to gather requirements, inform product vision, strategy, features and prioritizations
- Represent and be the voice of your internal customers to the development team to make sure the goals are clear, and the vision is aligned with business needs
- Prioritize and balance requirements based on business and stakeholder needs
- Evaluate product progress at each iteration
- Make the judgment call on performance, deciding if the development team needs to go back to the drawing board or if they can move to production.
- Work with cross-functional and various teams, including leadership, analytics, customer experience, engineering, and end marketing users.
- Work in an Agile environment where you continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, vital achievements and results, and finds opportunities and risks.
- Ability to understand and anticipate your business partners needs to more effectively manage the development process
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- 3 + years experience in Marketing and product ownership
- 3+ years experience in Agile software methodology, SAFe agile preferred
- EDA and PLM experience a plus
- Demonstrates initiative, flexibility, self-motivation, composure under pressure, and problem-solving skills
- Balance of technical knowledge and business requirements
- Interpersonal Skills with the ability to actively listen and develop compromises
- Ability to translate, gather and write business requirements into a robust product backlog comprised of user epics, themes and stories
- Cultivating strong working relationships within cross functional teams
- Experience working in a matrixed organization with multiple stakeholder groups
- Strong intuition for business needs, with the ability to articulate and evangelize the product vision
- Ability to balance business priorities with dev team capacity and velocity
- Experience understanding, developing and maturing complex business processes
- Ability to navigate and accommodate for ambiguity
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens.
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
- 401K matching
- Flexible time off, including paid volunteer time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Normal office environment or working remotely
- Minimal travel required (less than 15%)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.