General Summary of the Job:
In the Industry Marketing organization, we are aligned across Siemens Software’s core strategy of going to market by industry. One of those industries is Industrial Machinery (IM). Each of our industries requires a marketing leader to support our goals and objectives. As the importance of fully addressing the IM needs of the market and one of our marketing leaders for IM has moved to a new role, it has opened up a new opportunity for a new IM marketing leader. The leader in this role ensures we develop marketing campaigns, strategies, and plans to support achievement of our strategic revenue objectives.Essential Functions:
- Leads IM responsibilities in several areas of marketing, including campaign ownership, messaging, content development, and project management. This is inclusive of creating content (marketing campaign collateral) and project managing virtual internal and external teams in the development of campaign collateral in order to grow our business in the IM industry.
- Leads IM marketing activities or services as a senior level marketing manager in a large corporation. This includes oversight and management of sales/field enablement strategies for marketing campaigns, ensuring easy, one-stop access to marketing collateral, delivering training and other enablement activities.
- Works with IM business partners and other executives to identify, develop, and implement effective and productive IM strategies, plans and campaigns.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proven ability to manage programs/projects, including definition of timing plans, resources and deliverables as well as issue identification and resolution
- Excellent written skills, including the ability to develop clear messaging concepts and author appropriate content to support marketing execution and sales enablement
- Ability to collaborate with and influence others as part of a virtual team, as well as lead virtual teams
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision; This is an individual contributor role
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Structured thinker and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to large audiences
- Excellent English communication skills
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in or working with the IM industry
- Marketing content/campaign creation experience (B2B) with specific background in messaging, collateral development, etc.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Word, and ability to learn new productivity software skills as needed
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Normal office environment
- Travel 10-20%
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.