- Support with advisory to the Siemens Healthineers affiliates with regards to cash management, banking relationships and payments
- Participate in the SHS TRE TA department’s evaluation of individual Siemens Healthineers company needs and capabilities and strategize optimal solutions for banking and payment services
- Coordinate bank account opening and closing for Affiliates in the region and assist with bank account administration, including bank system access, documentation and authorized signatory updates
- Provide guidance and ensure compliance with Treasury controls, policies and procedures – monitor Affiliates compliance with Siemens Healthineers internal controls requirements and critically evaluate and manage requests for exemption from such Guidelines, when necessary
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems in Cash Management and internal controls
- Assist in training affiliates on cash management systems /services as well as use of Siemens Healthineers Treasury systems (e.g. ITS)
- Organize, execute and monitor the central execution of payments in the Americas
- Ensure centralization of payment processing via in-house banking platform and implement Siemens Healthineers core Bank Strategy with all Siemens Healthineers operating companies
- Assist in the administration of users and authorizations for Siemens Healthineers in-house banking platform
- Provide Treasury related M&A support
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or advanced degree in finance preferred
- Knowledge of Cash Management and Banking with at least 3 year’s related Treasury experience
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for Cash Management and Payments in the Americas
- Knowledge of Treasury Management Systems, a strong plus
- High level of integrity, initiative, motivation and curiosity
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and strategic thinking
- Attention to detail a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.