We are looking for an energetic and proactive Inside Sales Representative to join our growing Commercial Finance Vendor Sales Team. You will be responsible for processing mid ticket and/or app only transactions, manage vendor relationship, support regional sales team, and take part in exciting projects to drive efficiency in support of Siemens Financial Services growth.
SFS Commercial Finance office is located in Malvern, PA and reporting to the Manager of Inside Sales.
If you have equipment finance experience and are looking to take the next step in your career, join us!
- Manage vendor account and relationship
- Prescreen customer financial applications for submission/credit review; communicate credit decision to vendor/customer
- Follow up with the customers for signed documents
- Maintain close communication with cross functional teams to ensure transactions are streamlined and processed timely
- Coordinate with vendors and operations to level set expectation for funding
- Setup and maintain Vendor Portal user profiles
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of equipment finance experience
- Background in vendor programs, preferably experience in industrial equipment, transportation, packaging and/or construction; in small ticket and/or middle market programs
- Proficient in reviewing financial statements, leasing documents and requirements
- Knowledge of leasing documents and requirements
- Experience with lease pricing software such as Supertrump
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption
Siemens is a global innovator focusing on digitalization and automation for the process and manufacturing industries, and is a leader in power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure, and distributed energy systems. For more than 100 years, the company has developed technologies that support multiple American industries including manufacturing, energy, healthcare, and infrastructure.
Siemens Financial Services (SFS) is an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions. SFS helps facilitate investments, providing commercial finance, project and structured finance and leveraged finance solutions with specific asset expertise in the energy, healthcare, industry, and infrastructure & cities markets.
The Commercial Finance (COF) team is a business unit of SFS. We leverage our long-term relationship and technology know-how to create integrated financial solutions that complement Siemens as well as third party vendors.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.